Kayn
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

Characters
First OC: Clara
Second OC: Roxy
Canon Character: Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Other Rules   Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:02 am

1) Only up to 2 OCs (Original Characters) per member.
2) Only 1 Cannon character per member.
3) Cannon characters from the movies are only allowed on Earth.
4) If you create an OC for Saturn, that OC can't go to Earth as part of the storyline until it's agreed unanimously that we've reached that part of the storyline.
5) If you create an OC for Earth, that OC can't go to Saturn or any other planet.
6) Unless you specifically say that the RP is closed, anyone is allowed to join, so don't start having a go at anyone if someone joins an RP you don't want them in.
7) Autobots aren't allowed in Decepticon hideouts without the Autobot & Decepticon leaders both agreeing that they can, and the same with Decepticons wanting to go in the Autobot hideouts.
8) You cannot kill another member's character, including cannon characters, without that member's permission.
9) If you are going on holiday, or permanently leaving the forum, please let us know in the member announcements forum.
10) No God-modding. If you go into a fight, you are obviously going to get hurt.
11) El'Duga and Janeira's base isn't on the list of Role play areas because it hasn't been found yet. It would be no fun if they were found and killed in 2 posts. I'll add it to the list when we get to that part in the storyline.
12) When the current storyline has been played out, I will be open to suggestions for a new storyline, and the site staff will decide which of the ideas to use. Don't despair if yours isn't picked though - you could have your chance when that storyline is finished. Hopefully in this way the forum will continue to grow.
13) Please follow the Autobot & Decepticon rules of conduct. If there's a certain rule you want to break, please let me know. They're not forum rules, but your character should expect at least a telling off from one or more of the other characters if he/she does break the rule.
14) Please respect all other members.
15) If you have a problem with a member of staff, please let me know and I will do my best to address it as soon as possible.
16) If you see a post that has broken any rules, please let me or another member of staff know and we will sort it out.
17) After the storyline has been completed, you will be able to do RPs about whatever you want until a new storyline has been decided on. When the new storyline comes up, these RPs will be locked. When that storyline's finished, I will PM all of the people that are a part of the RP to see if everyone still wants to be part of it. If you do, I will unlock it until the next storyline starts.
18) If you wish to start an RP that isn't part of the storyline, please say in the topic title ~Out Of Storyline~ to avoid confusion.
19) Please post an introduction thread, or post in the one that has been set up
20) Please post a reply to the forum rules simply saying 'Read and Agreed'
21) At the end of your introduction post, write 'Transformers TNG rocks!'
22) If you want to be sparkmates with somebody else (OC or canon) please let your Autobot/Decepticon leader approve it for you in the sparkmate finder forum. I need both members that 'own' the two would-be sparkmates to agree that you want to be mated. You cannot mate with someone who already has a sparkmate.
23) Sparklings don't count towards your 2 OC total, you can just make a profile for them once they've been born. Who owns the sparklings has to be decided by both of the owners of the creators. If you can't come to a decision, the sparkling automatically goes to the mother, or you can put it up for adoption if neither of you want it.
24) Each member is only allowed one sparkling each, PM me if you have a problem with that.
25) You can create an adult profile for your sparkling underneath the sparkling profile, you can't remove your sparkling profile at any stage, so no one gets upset thinking you have more than two OCs.

I know it's long and tedious reading loads of rules all the time, so I'm sorry for writing so many. Thanks for taking the effort to read this. 21 is just for fun, to check that you've actually read the rules. If you don't put at the bottom of your introduction post, I'll give you a link leading to here and you'll have to write it on a reply to the introduction topic.

Last edited by Clara on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:15 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kayn
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

Characters
First OC: Clara
Second OC: Roxy
Canon Character: Optimus Prime

PostSubject: Re: Other Rules   Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:11 am

Just thought I'd mention that I've added another two rules.

View user profile

Other Rules
Page 1 of 1